Tired, overworked, and thinking there must be a better way, you discover that you don't have to go it alone. Virtual Assistance seems to be the answer, but how does it all work? How do you pick a service provider? These are excellent questions. Questions we would be happy to help you explore.
The scenario is not the same for each individual, or company. You may need occasional support, ongoing support or help with a single large project.
Admin and Beyond makes support simple. Depending on your support needs, we may even be able to get your workflow process started the same day.
Read over the questions below, or print off our Getting Started Checklist to assess your situation. We have also included a case study to illustrate a common theme we encounter.
Consider your most critical needs.
- What frustrates you the most?
- What is most pressing?
- What often goes unaddressed until it becomes a problem?
- What gets pushed aside to address the, now critical, support issue?
- What could be handled more efficiently by someone with the right skill set?
- Can any of these projects or ongoing support needs be handled outside of the main office environment?
Determine if Admin and Beyond right for you?
Be prepared to verify some information.
- The company you represent is a legal entity.
- You are currently in good standing with that company.
Contact us directly so we may discuss your needs and requirements, in detail. Together we will develop a custom support plan that is right for you.
Admin and Beyond will prepare and send documentation, based on our discussion of your needs.
- Review Proposal, fill in any missing information and check option boxes.
- Review and sign Standard Confidentiality Agreement
- Review and sign Standard Letter of Agreement (if applicable)
- Fax all documents back to A&B at: 1-866-241-1655
- During this time A&B will perform Due Diligence to determine if company information can be verified and is favorable.
- A&B may perform Internet and Dunn and Bradstreet searches to assist with payment arrangement approval.