Tired, overworked, and thinking there must be a better way, you discover that you don't have to go it alone. Virtual Assistance seems to be the answer, but how does it all work? How do you pick a service provider? These are excellent questions. Questions we would be happy to help you explore.
The scenario is not the same for each individual, or company. You may need occasional support, ongoing support or help with a single large project.
Admin and Beyond makes support simple. Depending on your support needs, we may even be able to get your workflow process started the same day.
Read over the questions below, or print off our Getting Started Checklist to assess your situation. We have also included a case study to illustrate a common theme we encounter.
Consider your most critical needs.
- What frustrates you the most?
- What is most pressing?
- What often goes unaddressed until it becomes a problem?
- What gets pushed aside to address the, now critical, support issue?
- What could be handled more efficiently by someone with the right skill set?
- Can any of these projects or ongoing support needs be handled outside of the main office environment?
Determine if Admin and Beyond right for you?
- Learn About Us.
- See our Services page.
- Review our Pricing and Packages
- Review our Expectations and Guarantee pages
- Review our Standard Confidentiality Agreement
- Review our Standard Form Agreement
Be prepared to verify some information.
- The company you represent is a legal entity.
- You are currently in good standing with that company.
Contact us directly so we may discuss your needs and requirements, in detail. Together we will develop a custom support plan that is right for you.
- Local 1-630-872-0108
- Toll-free 1-800-850-3907
- Email email@example.com
Admin and Beyond will prepare and send documentation, based on our discussion of your needs.
- Review Proposal, fill in any missing information and check option boxes.
- Review and sign Standard Confidentiality Agreement
- Review and sign Standard Letter of Agreement (if applicable)
- Fax all documents back to A&B at: 1-866-241-1655
- During this time A&B will perform Due Diligence to determine if company information can be verified and is favorable.
- A&B may perform Internet and Dunn and Bradstreet searches to assist with payment arrangement approval.
Case Study - Lost Your Support Staff?
A business professional who, due to current economic conditions has found himself without the support staff he has been accustomed to throughout his career. He is unable to hire permanent, full time staff at this time so he is searching for outsourcing alternatives. He is unsure about a virtual environment because he is used to working face-to-face and he does not have time to learn a new routine. He would really just like to be able to send his work to a competent resource so he can concentrate on his core capabilities and work with in his comfort zone.
- Needs competent personalized business support
- Easily understandable collaboration on projects
- Talk to a real person to determine need and route to take.
- Seeks information on how to get started and what he can expect.
- After reviewing several websites he finds Admin and Beyond. On our Resources page he reads the VA Definitions and VA News links to get a better understanding of what a Virtual Assistant is and how the process works. He then clicks on FAQs to get answers to some of his specific questions. During his exploration of the site, he sees that he can activate the live chat, submit a contact form or call and speak to an Admin and Beyond representative to get additional questions answered.
- To further investigate that Admin and Beyond is the company he wants to work with, he clicks the links to the Better Business Bureau and Dun and Bradstreet to see the company profile and rating. In addition, he clicks the link on the Admin and Beyond Confidentiality Agreement.
- Interested, he continues by viewing the “How It Works” presentation and the Getting Started page where he discovers that Admin and Beyond has similar expectations to his own, the pricing is competitive and the work is guaranteed.
After reviewing the Admin and Beyond site, confidentiality agreement, BBB® rating, and Dunn and Bradstreet® profile, this business professional is sure Admin and Beyond is the company he wants to work with.
He navigates to the Contact Us page to obtain the contact information needed to further discuss his support requirements and begin the process of setting up an account.
He feels at ease speaking with the personnel at Admin and Beyond, and is confident that all of his business needs will be handled personally, professionally, and in a confidential manor, giving him the freedom to do what he does best.