- Why Outsource?
- Who Outsources?
- Virtual Assistants Versus Temporary Employees?
- Admin and Beyond Versus Other Virtual Assistants?
- How Do I Get Started?
Q: Why Outsource?
A: The primary reason for outsourcing is profitability. Outsourcing is just another word for getting the job done, in the most efficient manner, at the most reasonable cost. We like to call it Re-Sourcing (TM).
In today's business climate it's more important than ever to take advantage of opportunities to maximize business potential.
Re-Sourcing (TM) of non-critical, or non-core-competency, functions allows companies to concentrate on their main objectives such as, customer relationship management, new sales, research and development, etc...
Q: Who Outsources?
A: Large and small companies alike are outsourcing production, logistics and other non-core-competency aspects of their businesses. They have found that reducing full-time support staff and hiring temporary help and consultants for things like administrative, accounting, human resource and creative functions provides more flexibilty with less overhead. See our article on the various type of outsourcing and theor definitions. Go now >>
Q: Virtual Assistants Versus Temporary Employees?
A: A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a professional service provider with an extensive background in their field of expertise. Generally VAs have reached the pinnicle of their careers prior to venturing out on their own. These individuals understand performance expectations, at the highest levels, and are as invested in your success as they are in their own. A VA also provides their own equipment, workspace and benefits. You just provide the work. To learn more about Virtual Assistants please see our Resources and Articles.
Q: Admin and Beyond Versus Other Virtual Assistants?
A: In today's challanging business enviornment, it takes innovative thinking, strategic planning, and skilled leadership to be successful. To stay competitive and maximize your business potential you will need to invest your time and resources more efficiently than ever before.
You can count on Admin and Beyond's virtualized team of highly skilled professionals to be as dedicated to helping you achieve your business goals as you are. Our vast network of knowledge, experience and resources makes it possible to meet virtually all of your expectations! We partner seamlessly with other Virtual Assistants, consultants, and service providers to deliver the service, technology and measurable efficiency you require, or we provide a free referral to someone who can.
A strategic partnership with Admin and Beyond will help you:
- Evaluate and streamline business functions that can be handled outside your main facility.
- Navigate general business administration challenges by supporting your Administrative, Secretarial, Clerical, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Human Resource, and Creative needs.
- Maximize your business potential with Email Marketing, Graphic Design, Custom Photography and Full-Color Printing to help you grow your brand identity.
- Reduce operating expenses through offset of expenses such as office space, equipment, employment costs. We offer several different pricing and package options to fit almost any budget. No contract is necessary for On Demand Clients and anyone may use the pay-as-you go productivity tools we have negotiated for you.
Q: How Do I Get Started?
A: Admin and Beyond makes support simple. Depending on your support needs, we may even be able to get your workflow process started the same day. See our Getting Started page or download a copy of our Getting Started Checklist.
Consider your most critical needs.
- What frustrates you the most?
- What is most pressing?
- What often goes unaddressed until it becomes a problem?
- What gets pushed aside to address the, now critical, support issue?
- What could be handled more efficiently by someone with the right skillset?
- Can any of these projects or ongoing support needs be handled outside of the main office environment?
Determine if Admin and Beyond right for you?
- Learn About Us.
- Review our Getting Started page
- Review our Pricing and Packages
- Review our Expectations and Guarantee pages
- Review our Standard Confidentiality Agreement
- Review our Standard Form Agreement
Be prepared to verify some information.
- The company you represent is a legal entity.
- You are currently in good standing with that company.
Contact us directly so we may discuss your needs and requirements, in detail. Together we will develop a custom support plan that is right for you.
- Local 1-630-872-0108
- Toll-free 1-800-850-3907
- Email email@example.com
Admin and Beyond will prepare and send documentation, based on our discussion of your needs.
- Review Proposal, fill in any missing information and check option boxes.
- Review and sign Standard Confidentiality Agreement
- Review and sign Standard Letter of Agreement (if applicable)
- Fax all documents back to A&B at: 1-866-241-1655
- During this time A&B will perform Due Diligence to determine if company information can be verified and is favorable.
- A&B may perform Internet and Dunn and Bradstreet searches to assist with payment arrangement approval.